Request a Call Back
For those of you that need support, we offer free consultations. This will help you to understand what to expect during your chosen procedure and help you feel relaxed and comforted with any questions that you might have.
We understand that when you are making steps to embark on any procedure that has a semi-permanent effect, its worth speaking to an expert first. Your initial consultation is your best opportunity to discuss your options and get to know your technician. This is the time to explore the procedure, ask as many questions as you can to feel happy.
If there are alternatives to treatments we offer in the clinic we will advise you of this and we can usually recommend someone if this is the case.
The Consultation Process
- The consultation is done over the phone or via video call. You can make this call from anywhere and save time not travelling to a location.
- Firstly, we will ask about your medical history and if you are on any regular medication. This is an essential part of the process to ensure we don't waste anyone's time if you are not a suitable for any procedures.
- Once we know you meet the requirements we like to get to know you and why it is your are making this enquiry.
- Before the consultation we ask that you submit photographs of the area you are enquiring about. This will be reviewed during the consultation and discarded once the consultation is over.
- We can offer recommendations following your feedback and we can manage your expectations realistically to ensure you get the best out of your treatment.
Patient Information Questionnaire
The consultation will run a lot smoother and will be more productive if you can fill in our pre-consultation form. This allows you time for you to ensure the information you provide us with is correct. You will be prompted at the end of the questionnaire to take make-up free photographs of the areas in question that you are looking to get treatment for.
Get the most out of your free consultation
- Get the facts, we like to be tested so ask all the questions you can.
- Make sure you are prepared, so write those questions down before your scheduled call
- Source imagery that shows what your desired results look like - this will help us manage your expectations